Sometimes it is a good idea to go with your gut feeling. My gut has been saying NO about the agency case since they told me it was in Odessa. So, over the weekend I put out several resumes, still unsure about the agency job. One of them was in reply to a craiglist ad for a Night Charge Nurse in Independence for a small (50 bed) nursing home. They called me this am and asked me to come in for an interview at 2p. I got hired on the spot after a 20 minute interview with the Director of Nursing.
Agency Job - 1.5 hr commute each way, $20/hr, 69 hr/payperiod
VS.
Nursing Home Job - 0.5 hr commute each way, $19/hr, 80hr/payperiod
Not a hard choice. I took the Nursing Home job. I have orientation tomorrow.
1 comment:
AWESOME!!!!!
I am so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment