9.24.2009
-1.4lbs
I returned to Weight Watcher's last night after a brief hiatus due to my legs. I was expecting the worst....a major weight gain. Instead I was pleasantly surprised by a weight loss of 1.4 lbs. I was really pleased with this. I have been continuing to pay attention to my food intake but haven't really been able to work out. I never thought I would say this, but I miss working out. I had gotten into a routine and then when I fell I had to stop. I have tried to continue the ab and upper body workouts but it is not the same. I don't get the same release of stress and the feeling of accomplishment that I get when I have walked/run a distance. According to the ortho I only have to be in the boot for another week or so. I am hopeful that I will be able to go back to at least walking for exercise. I know that I will have to build back up slowly. But I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEAH!!!!!
That's awesome!
Post a Comment