7.26.2009
Selena's Birthday
Selena is staying with us for a few weeks. Her birthday was this past Thursday, she turned 18. I am not one to let a birthday pass without some kind of celebration. So, we had a birthday dinner for her tonight. Nic and I made the cakes, Devil's Food with a cherry center. She managed to blow out all the candles without catching her hair on fire. I had been wracking my brain to figure out what to do for her present. I finally decided since she seems to get cold easily, I made her a kuddler, Mom made her a hat and scarf set for this winter, and Lisa made her a necklace. Meagan found a hysterical Hoops and Yoyo card about the things you can do now that you are 18. I am pretty sure she had a good time. I really wanted her to feel like we consider her a part of the family. Although, my family can be pretty overwhelming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment