This week has been eventful.
Dad started his chemo and ended up getting admitted to the hospital. At first they thought it was an infection but have since ruled it out. They think it may be a reaction to the chemo. He was released today to go home but we made do this again next chemo round.
Grandma has been admitted to the hospital too. She has blood clots (DVTs) in her leg. She is deteriorating quickly. Grandpa was admitted to the hospital too for CHF (congestive heart failure)
We are still looking for a house to move into near Mom and Dad or Lisa. We will be moving in with my grandparents and I will be their full-time nurse. We have found a house but still need to get it approved by the sister triad. We hope to have this done sooner than later.
The stress level is way off the charts right now.
2 comments:
I agree with the stress level. I think we need a "stress free day". Do they make those? I was thinking maybe we could take the kids to the zoo on the 13th since their out of school. What do you think?
sounds good to me!
Post a Comment