5.21.2008

Curveballs

Life has a way of throwing you curveballs. The convalidation mass is in 9 days, my wedding dress has gone missing (i will have to make a new one), the reception has had to be cancelled (due to it being planned for the backyard), Sean changed his schedule, so daycare has become a challenge, work has asked me to pick up days at another building to cover while they are without a nurse, my sisters arrive on Saturday, my parents arrive next wednesday and in the midst of all of this I have to pack up my house and move. Our landlord broke our lease a month early. Trying to find a house large enough for a 6 person family is challenging. We found one that is more than big enough but it needs some love. Life is crazy right now.

There is a quote attributed to Mother Teresa..."God only gives us what we can handle, but I sure wish he didnt trust me so much."....I think that sums things up nicely.

No comments: