This past week has been less eventful than the previous week. We only had one major mishap with Rosie. As a mother of four, I should know better than to let a two year old wash her own hands. Apparently she thought she needed to wash her face too. While washing her face, she pushed the soap up to get it out of her eyes and thought...well my hair is already wet, might as well wash it too. So 1/2 a botttle of baby wash later, she comes to me and says , "Mommy, I need help!" All I could do was laugh. It was one of those moments that you know you should be upset but it is hysterically funny instead.
3 comments:
LOL How adorable!
HAHAHAHA!! Oh that is sooo cute!! Glad to know you could see the humor in it!
PS She looks so much like Ian to me in this picture for some reason!
Did Sean tell you tonight Wyatt put yogurt in his hair....yeah, lots of fun
Post a Comment